|Note: Divergent is missing from this pic |
because it was borrowed by a friend :)
1. Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden
2. Crime and Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
3. The Things They Carried, by Tim O'Brien
4. The Pearl, by John Steinbeck
5. Middlesex, by Jeffrey Eugenides
6. Divergent, by Veronica Roth
7. The Memory Keeper's Daughter, by Kim Edwards
8. Rise and Shine, by Anna Quindlen
9. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, by David Wroblewski
11. The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox, by Maggie O'Farrell
12. The Lit Report, by Sarah N. Harvey
Matched, by Ally Condie
I think only one of these is also part of my original Chunkster Challenge, which I set at five, but I think will end up more like ten...because other books I placed on this challenge and my top ten to start 2014 are also chunksters! And, I didn't have to decide my chunksters ahead of time, so if I get to these instead, it still counts! It's going to be an amazing reading year.
*The list was fixed after initial posting because I had only listed ten books plus two alternatives.