I am participating in a most wonderful bookish Thanksgiving meme, #BookishThanks, put together by Monika at A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall. A category is given for every day in November, to which you can apply the book of your choice, posting it on your social media. It has been so much fun, I figured I'd post them on my blog weekly! Feel free to leave your choices for any categories in the comments.
1. Made me laugh - Let's Pretend This Never Happened, by Jenny Lawson
2. Scared me silly - The Road, by Cormac McCarthy
3. Couldn't put it down - The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August, by Claire North.
6. Comfort read - formulaic writers like Grisham and Picoult
7. Makes me love paper - Any Chunkster (500+ pages)